Monday 26 February 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Souchon and Dane Clark.
La dame aux camélias, directed by Louis Mercanton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Melting of Molly by Maria Thompson Davies was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1912 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - February 26, Day 1 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
Famous Birthdays:26 February
- Coal miners strike in England (settle on March 1).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Naughty Marietta - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Ragtime Violin - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?