Wednesday 28 February 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helmut Coing and John Amore.
La dame aux camélias, directed by Louis Mercanton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Street Called Straight by Basil King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1912 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Helmut Coing: German lawyer / director (Max-Planck Institute).
- John Amore: Italian-born American artist, sculptor and educator.
- Bertil : Swedish royal prince, the third son of King Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden and his first wife, Princess Margaret of Connaught.
- Gérard Blitz: Belgian entrepreneur, former water polo player.
- Clara Petacci: Italian news figure, famed as the mistress of Benito Mussolini.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Naughty Marietta - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Ragtime Violin - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?