Monday 5 February 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willard Parker New York City and Zoltan Pongracz.
Homer's Odyssey, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1912 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Willard Parker New York City: New York; actor (Kiss Me Kate, What A Woman).
- Zoltan Pongracz: composer.
- Edmond Marin la Meslée: French aviator, a fighter pilot in World War II who ranks as the 5th highest-scoring French ace of the war with 16 aerial victories.
- Edmond Marin: France sport Champion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Oh That Navajo Rag - American Quartet
- Everybody's Doing it Now - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Little Love Bees - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath
- Gems from The Quaker Girl - Victor Light Opera Co.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?