Sunday 25 February 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Émile Allais and Al Tomaini.
The Heart of an Indian, directed by Thomas H. Ince, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1912 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Émile Allais: French champion alpine ski racer, who won all three events at the 1937 world championships in Chamonix and the gold in the combined in 1938.
- Al Tomaini
- Bernard Lajarrige: French stage, film and television actor.
- Brenda Joyce: American actress (d. 2009).
- Emile Allais: France sport Champion.
- Max Corre: Cusset EXecutives.
- Guillaume IV: Grand Duke of Luxembourg (Born 1852).
- Marie-Adelaide, the eldest of six daughters of Guillaume IV, becomes the first reigning Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ragtime Violin - American Quartet
- Gems from Naughty Marietta - Victor Light Opera Co.