Wednesday 21 January 1931
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giuseppe Pintarelli .
Millie, directed by John Francis Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Looney Tunes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1931
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1931!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1931 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Giuseppe Pintarelli: Italy sport Champion.
- Felix Blumenfeld: Russian composer and conductor (b.
- Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.