Wednesday 21 January 1931
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 21, 1931). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giuseppe Pintarelli .
Millie, directed by John Francis Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Looney Tunes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 January 1931
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1931!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1931 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Giuseppe Pintarelli: Italy sport Champion.
- Felix Blumenfeld: Russian composer and conductor (b.
- Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.