Tuesday 20 January 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Ewing Baron Ewing of Kirkford and François Crouzet.
Millie, directed by John Francis Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
On TV people were watching Looney Tunes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1931
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1931!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1931 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Harry Ewing Baron Ewing of Kirkford
- Thomas Roy Garrett: Museum curator.
- François Crouzet: French journalist, an editor and literary columnist at Le Figaro.
- Preston Henn: American businessman founded the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop.
- David Lee: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Hachidai Nakamura: Japanese songwriter and pianist (Born 1931).