Tuesday 20 January 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Roy Garrett and François Crouzet.
Cimarron, directed by Richard Dix, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while A White Bird Flying by Bess Streeter Aldrich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Myndell Louis (1931 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1931!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1931 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Thomas Roy Garrett: Museum curator.
- François Crouzet: French journalist, an editor and literary columnist at Le Figaro.
- Preston Henn: American businessman founded the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop.
- David Lee: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Hachidai Nakamura: Japanese songwriter and pianist (Born 1931).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?