Monday 19 January 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patsy Rowlands and Ron Packard American politician (Representative-Republican-California.
Cimarron, directed by Richard Dix, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
while Shadows on the Rock by Willa Cather was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Myndell Louis (1931 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1931!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 19 January 1931 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Patsy Rowlands
- Ron Packard American politician (Representative-Republican-California: 1983-).
- Robert MacNeil: Canadian-American journalist and author.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?