Sunday 21 July 1940
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jim Clyburn and James E Clyburn.
Pride and Prejudice, directed by Robert Z. Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1940!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1940 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
Famous Birthdays:21 July
- Soviet Union annexes Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- VARA-management accepts Rost of Tonningens demands
- The Estonian SSR, Latvian SSR and Lithuanian SSR are proclaimed in Moscow.