Tuesday 30 June 1908US date format: 6/30/1908, UK date format: 30/6/1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Winston Graham and Lucino Tinio Sacramento.
Stung, directed by Benni Diez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1908 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Winston Graham: British writer; historical and suspense novelist.
- Charles Camproux: French linguistic / author (Bestiari).
- Lucino Tinio Sacramento: Composer.
- Monica Maurice: Industrialist.
- Mathilde Carré: French spy, convicted to death as a traitor by France and later given amnesty.
- The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.