Saturday 21 November 1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Afa Anoa'i and Afa Anoaʻi.
Casablanca, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
while The Song of Bernadette by Franz Werfel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1942 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Afa Anoa'i: Samoan/American wrestler.
- Afa Anoaʻi: Samoan-American wrestler and manager.
- Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul: German educator and politician.
- Tweety Bird, aka Tweety Pie, debuts in Tale of Two Kitties
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1942 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Had The Craziest Dream - Harry James & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?