Wednesday 22 April 1925
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christopher Ball in Oxford and George Cole.
Strike, directed by Sergei M. Eisenstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Constant Nymph by Margaret Kenned was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1925!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1925 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Christopher Ball in Oxford: England; warden (Keble College).
- George Cole: British actor of some stage and movies but most noted as a comedic actor portraying the confused, silly young man.
- Jeanne Creff: French sophrologist.
- Andre Caplet: French composer (Born 1878).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- At the End of the Road - Lewis James
- Why Couldn't it be Poor Little Me? - Isham Jones Conducting Ray Miller's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?