Tuesday 21 April 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sir Anthony Mason and Rika Steyaert.
The Crackerjack, directed by Charles Hines, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1925!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1925 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Sir Anthony Mason: former Chief Justice of Australia.
- Rika Steyaert: Belgian politician.
- Anthony Mason: Australian soldier and judge 9th Chief Justice of Australia.
- John Swinton of Kimmerghame: English general and politician Lord Lieutenant of Berwickshire.
- Chuvash Autonomous Region in RSFSR becomes Chuvash ASSR.