Wednesday 22 January 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Bauchau and Verdina Shlonsky.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1913 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Henry Bauchau: Belgian psychoanalyst, novelist, and poet.
- Carl F H Henry: American theologian and publisher (d. 2003).
- Verdina Shlonsky: composer.
- William Conway: Northern Irish cardinal (d. 1977).
- Carl Henry: American theologian and publisher (d. 2003).
- Ferdinand van der Haeghen Flemish librarian/bibliographer: dies at age 82.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Homeland - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- The Ghost of the Violin - Peerless Quartet
- Oh Promise Me - Alan Turner
- Row! Row! Row! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan