Wednesday 22 June 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerd Mingram and John Hunt.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Kingdom of Slender Swords by Hallie Erminie Rives was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1910 ?
- Gerd Mingram: German photographer and photojournalist, known as 'Germin.
- John Hunt: Baron Hunt Indian-English lieutenant and mountaineer (d. 1998).
- Peter Pears: English tenor (Death in Venice), dies at age 75 (born 1910).
- Konrad Zuse: German computer scientist and engineer invented the Z3 computer (d. 1995).
- Marie : British noted family, the daughter of Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh who was the second son of Queen Victoria.
- 1st airship with passengers sets afloat-Zeppelin Deutscheland
- The DELAG Zeppelin dirigible, ''Deutschland'', makes the first commercial passenger flight from Friedrichshafen to Düsseldorf in Germany. The flight takes nine hours.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?