Wednesday 22 June 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 22, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Konrad Zuse and Gerd Mingram.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1910 ?
- Konrad Zuse: German computer scientist and engineer invented the Z3 computer (d. 1995).
- Gerd Mingram: German photographer and photojournalist, known as 'Germin.
- John Hunt: Baron Hunt Indian-English lieutenant and mountaineer (d. 1998).
- Peter Pears: English tenor (Death in Venice), dies at age 75 (born 1910).
- Marie : British noted family, the daughter of Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh who was the second son of Queen Victoria.
- 1st airship with passengers sets afloat-Zeppelin Deutscheland
- The DELAG Zeppelin dirigible, ''Deutschland'', makes the first commercial passenger flight from Friedrichshafen to Düsseldorf in Germany. The flight takes nine hours.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Bounding Bounder, Or On the Bounding Sea - Harry Lauder
- Shine On, Harvest Moon - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Henry Burr