Friday 22 March 1940US date format: 3/22/1940, UK date format: 22/3/1940
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on March 22, 1940). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Haing S Ngor and Dave Keon.
Son of the Navy, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
On TV people were watching NBC News (1940 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1940
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1940!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1940 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Haing S Ngor: Doctor / actor (Killing Fields), dies at...
- Dave Keon: Canadian ice hockey player.
- William Ritchie: vice-chancellor (Lancaster University).
- Peter Frost: American ecclesiastic, one of the number...
- Michael Von Preußen: German author on German history and a...
- Haing Ngor: Cambodian-American physician actor and...