Tuesday 22 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nino Manfredi and John J Gilligan.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1921 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Nino Manfredi: Italian actor, screenwriter and director or both comedy and drama.
- John J Gilligan
- Jean Bruce
- Wilhelmus Norbert Schmelzer: Netherlands -- Foreign Minister (KVP).
- John Gilligan: Cincinnati Politician.
- Jack Gilligan: American politician, 62nd Governor of Ohio from 1971-1975.
- Hubert Landais: French heritage curator, art historian and director who died in Saumur on 28 July 2006.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra