Wednesday 14 March 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herman van Veen and David Levy.
Without Love, directed by Harold S. Bucquet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1945 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Herman van Veen: Dutch singer and theatre performer.
- David Levy
- Michael Martin Murphey
- Walter Parazaider in Chicago: Illinois, USA; rock saxophonist (Chicago - "If You Leave Me Now").
- Charles: American Vedic monk for 12 years, working closely with his teacher, Muktananda Paramhansa, an Indian guru who ordained him as a chelae.
- Herman Veen: Dutch singer, violinist, entertainer, director.
- Herman[us J] van Veen: Netherlands -- Cabaretier / singer / composer / writer.
- Jasper Carrott: English comedian actor and game show host.
- Walter Parazaider: American saxophonist (Chicago).
- Nicholas Wall: English lawyer and judge.
- Michael Murphey: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Walt Parazaider: Chicago, Illinois -- Rock saxophonist (Chicago).
- Michael Martin Murphey in Dallas: Texas, USA; country singer ("Wildfire").
- RAF bomb cuts railway link Hannover-Hamm.
- World War II : The R.A.F. first operational use of the Grand Slam bomb, Bielefeld, Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1945 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Phil Moore Four - My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time
- Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra - There! I've Said it Again
- My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time - Les Brown & His Orchestra (Vocal Doris Day)