Wednesday 7 March 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Heard (actor) and Arthur Lee.
God Is My Co-Pilot, directed by Robert Florey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1945 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- John Heard (actor)
- Arthur Lee: American psychedelic rock singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist (Love) (Born 1945).
- Raymond Bouchard
- John Heard: Movie Actor.
- Bob Herbert: American journalist.
- John Heard in Washington: DC, USA; actor (Cat People, Cutter's Way, CHUD).
- Elizabeth Moon: American author.
- Nicholas Kraemer: English harpsichord player and conductor.
- Roswitha Broszath: German media astrologer, writing for the magazines.
- Flavio Caroli: Italian art historian, organized the exhibit "Face and Soul" in Milan.
- Adolf Bartels: German writer/racist, dies at age 82.
- Cologne taken by allied armies
- US 9th Armoured Division attacks Remagen, Germany, crosses Rhine.
- Yugoslavia government of Tito forms.
- Josip Broz Tito forms a government in Yugoslavia.
- The Nazi authorities kill 117 Dutch men in reprisal for the attempted murder Hanns Albin Rauter.