Tuesday 20 March 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pat Riley and Louis-Joseph Manscour.
Strange Illusion, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1945 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Pat Riley: Schenectady, New York -- NBA coach (Lakers, Knicks, Heat).
- Louis-Joseph Manscour
- Bruce Anderson: American editor for the "Where To Find It" magazine that is given out at the front desk of all the big hotels in San Francisco.
- Henry Bartholomay: American soldier and pilot.
- Pat Riley in Schenectady: New York, NBA star/coach (San Diego Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Miami Heat).
- Tim Yeo: English politician Shadow Secretary of State for Health.
- Jay Ingram: Canadian television host and author.
- Larry Combest American politician (Representative-Republican-Texas: 1985-).
- Willie Weatherly: American actor and guitarist who happened to be in the right time at the right place to be included in the first production of the musical "Hair," Hollywood, 1969.
- US 70th Infantry division / 7th Armour division attack Saar
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings - Johnnie Johnston
- Martha Tilton - I Should Care