Saturday 3 March 1945US date format: 3/3/1945, UK date format: 3/3/1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 3, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include George Miller (filmmaker) and Bruno Filippini.
Keep Your Powder Dry, directed by Edward Buzzell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1945 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- George Miller (filmmaker)
- Hattie Winston in Greenville: Mississippi, USA; actress (Nurse,...
- Bruno Filippini: Italian singer, mainly successful in the...
- George Miller: Australian film director.
- Hattie Winston: American actress.
- RAF bombing error hits The Hague killing 511.
- US and Philippine forces recaptures Corregidor.
- U.S. forces gain control of all three airfields on Iwo Jima.
- US 7th Army occupies last part of Westwall.
- World War II: A former Armia Krajowa unit massacres at least 150 Ukrainian civilians in Paw?okoma, Poland.
- Finland declares war on the Axis powers.
- United States and Filipino troops take Manila, Philippines.
- A possible experimental atomic test blast occurs at the Nazis' Ohrdruf military testing area.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Rum and Coca-Cola - Abe Lyman & His California Orchestra
- Sentimental Journey - Les Brown & His Orchestra (Vocal Doris Day)
- Rum and Coca-cola - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
- More and More - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra