Friday 22 November 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Isa Barzizza and Kanyama Chiume.
Der Schatz, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
while The Bishop Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1929 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Isa Barzizza: Italian actress and cabaret singer.
- Kanyama Chiume: Malawi politician who became a leading nationalist in the struggle for Malawi’s independence in the 1950s and 1960s.
- Staughton Lynd: American lawyer historian author and activist.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?