Monday September 23, 1907
US date format: 9/23/1907, UK date format: 23/9/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 23, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Pauline Réage and Jarmila Novotná.
Faust, directed by Hoku Uchiyama, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 23, 1907?
- RC Saints - Feast day of Saint Adomnan of Iona, Saint Constantius, Saint Thecla.
- French Republican Calendar - Safran (Saffron) Day, second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saudi Arabia - National Day (unification 1932)
- Japanese Autumnal equinox Day (????/Sh?bun no hi)
- See more
- Proclamation sets fineness and weight of silver and bronze coins of Canada
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 23, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Murry K. Hill - In the Good Old Steamboat Days
- Ada Jones & Billy Murray - Won't You be My Honey?
- Billy Murray - It's Great to be a Soldier Man
- Byron G. Harlan - I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down
- Edward Meeker - Harrigan