Monday 23 July 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harold W Hennep and Massimo Boldi.
The Southerner, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1945!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1945 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Harold W Hennep: Arubians / Dutch dancer / actor (Plus Echo).
- Massimo Boldi: Italian stand-up comedian and actor.
- Edward Gregson: English composer and educator.
- Jon Sammels: English footballer.
- The post-war legal processes against Philippe Petain begin.
- WWII: French marshal Philippe Pétain, who headed the Vichy government during WWII, goes on trial for treason.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1945 ?