Sunday 23 May 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sid Melton and Helen O'Connell.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1920 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Sid Melton: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Alf-Green Acres, Charlie-Danny Thomas).
- Helen O'Connell: American singer, actress and dancer (Born 1920).
- Robert Grosfilley: Belfort Journalist.
- Svetozar Boroevic: Austrian field marshal (Born 1856).
- Pope Benedictus XV publishes encyclical Pacem Dei.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Your Eyes Have Told Me So
- All the Boys Love Mary - Eddie Cantor
- Sorry I Ain't Got It - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?