Sunday 24 February 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 24, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Emile Mairal-Bernard .
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1918 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Emile Mairal-Bernard: St-Victor Military man.
- Estonia declares independence from Russia.
- Estonian Declaration of Independence.
- After 7 centuries of foreign rule, Estonia declares its independence from the Russian Empire. Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia also declare their independence from the Russian Empire but as the Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Oriental - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
- No Place Like Home - Bert Williams
- Long Boy - Peerless Quartet
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Some Sunday Morning - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra