Friday 24 June 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 24, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Anouilh and Gordon B. Hinckley.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 June 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1910 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
- Jean Anouilh: Playwright.
- Gordon B. Hinckley: Clergyman.
- Denis Dowling: Baritone.
- Jean Lesueur: France sport Champion.
- 50th British Golf Open: James Braid shoots a 299 at St. Andrews Scot
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Bounding Bounder, Or On the Bounding Sea - Harry Lauder
- Shine On, Harvest Moon - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Where the River Shannon Flows - Henry Burr