Thursday 24 July 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nan Kempner and Jacqueline Brookes.
Sweet Kitty Bellairs, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1930 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Nan Kempner
- Jacqueline Brookes: American stage/film/tv actress.
- Jacqueline Brookes in Montclair: New Jersey, USA; actress (Nora - Jack and Mike).
- Rodolfo Piza Escalante: Costa Rican lawyer considered one of the great public law specialists of the twentieth century in Costa Rica.
- Boris Nikolayevich Belousov: Cosmonaut.
- Keshubhai Patel: Indian politician 10th Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Alfred Balk: American magazine editor and journalist (Born 1930).
- Charles Hambro: English banker / multi-millionaire / CEO (Hambros).