Thursday 24 July 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Boris Nikolayevich Belousov and Charles Hambro.
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1930 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Boris Nikolayevich Belousov: Cosmonaut.
- Charles Hambro: English banker / multi-millionaire / CEO (Hambros).
- Jacqueline Brookes in Montclair: New Jersey, USA; actress (Nora - Jack and Mike).
- Jacqueline Brookes: American stage/film/tv actress.
- Rodolfo Piza Escalante: Costa Rican lawyer considered one of the great public law specialists of the twentieth century in Costa Rica.
- Alfred Balk: American magazine editor and journalist (Born 1930)
- Keshubhai Patel: Indian politician 10th Chief Minister of Gujarat
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 July 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?