Monday 25 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Norwood Ewell and Jean Degottex.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1918 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Henry Norwood Ewell: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania -- 4x100m runner (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Jean Degottex: French painter, important abstract painter of the second half of the 20th century, participant in the.
- Bobby Riggs: American tennis player and champion of the Wimbledon Men's Singles in 1939.
- Edwin Zimmermann: Wichita Military man.
- Barney Ewell: American athlete (d. 1996).
- Rena Kyriakou: Greek pianist and composer (d. 1994)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 25 February 1918
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Oriental - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- No Place Like Home - Bert Williams
- Some Sunday Morning - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Long Boy - Peerless Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?