Monday 25 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Riggs and Henry Norwood Ewell.
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while Dere Mable by Edward Streeter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1918 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Bobby Riggs: American tennis player and champion of the Wimbledon Men's Singles in 1939.
- Henry Norwood Ewell: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania -- 4x100m runner (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Jean Degottex: French painter, important abstract painter of the second half of the 20th century, participant in the.
- Edwin Zimmermann: Wichita Military man.
- Barney Ewell: American athlete (d. 1996).
- Rena Kyriakou: Greek pianist and composer (d. 1994).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Oriental - Earl Fuller's Novelty Orchestra
- No Place Like Home - Bert Williams
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Oscar Seagle & Columbia Stellar Quartet
- Long Boy - Peerless Quartet
- Some Sunday Morning - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?