Monday 25 February 1918US date format: 2/25/1918, UK date format: 25/2/1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Riggs and Jean Degottex.
Hearts of the World, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1918 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Bobby Riggs: American tennis player and champion of the Wimbledon Men's Singles in 1939.
- Henry Norwood Ewell: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania -- 4x100m runner (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Jean Degottex: French painter, important abstract painter of the second half of the 20th century, participant in the.
- Edwin Zimmermann: Wichita Military man.
- Barney Ewell: American athlete (d. 1996).
- Rena Kyriakou: Greek pianist and composer (d. 1994).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here - Irving Kaufman
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Scherzo - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Calling Me Home to You - Oscar Seagle
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Thomas Chalmers