Wednesday 25 February 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sun Myung Moon and Jean Charon.
Broken Silence, directed by Luis Puenzo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1920 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Sun Myung Moon
- Jean Charon: French physicist, atomist and well-known cosmologist.
- Antony Duff: diplomat.
- Gerard Bessette: Canadian author (d. 2005).
- Sun Myung Moon: Clergyman.
- Philip Habib: American academic and diplomat (d. 1992).
- Sun Moon: South Korean religious leader founded the Unification Church (d. 2012).
- Gérard Bessette: Canadian author and educator (d. 2005).
- Hayes Gordon: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actor (Sky Pirates, Dark Room).
- Aloys: Liechtenstein nobleman / politician, dies at 73.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Prohibition Blues - Nora Bayes
- Dardanella - Harry Raderman's Jazz Orchestra
- When I Look in His Face - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher