Tuesday 25 July 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hal Boyle and Pierre Pouyade.
The Accident, directed by Christopher Lawrence Chapman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1911 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Hal Boyle: Journalist.
- Pierre Pouyade: French aviator and Air Force general, World War II flying ace, and one of the commanders of the Normandie-Niemen squadron.
- Filippo Capocci: Composer, dies at 71.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's Got to be Someone I Love - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- Let Me Live and Stay in Dixieland - Charles King & Elizabeth Brice
- King of the Bungaloos - Gene Greene