Monday 31 July 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Liberace .
Die Ballhaus-Anna, directed by Walter Schmidthssler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Iron Woman by Margaret Deland was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1911 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- George Liberace: Menasha, Wisconsin -- Violinist (Liberace Show).
- Hungarian education is only taught in German
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- It's Got to be Someone I Love - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- King of the Bungaloos - Gene Greene
- Let Me Live and Stay in Dixieland - Charles King & Elizabeth Brice
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?