Friday 25 July 1941US date format: 7/25/1941, UK date format: 25/7/1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 25, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Raoul Ruiz and Nate Thurmond.
Here Comes Mr. Jordan, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1941 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Raoul Ruiz
- Nate Thurmond: American athlete, pro basketball player...
- Manny Charlton: Spanish-Scottish guitarist (Nazareth and...
- Billy Hardwick: American bowler (d. 2013).
- Raul Ruiz: Puerto Mott, Chile -- Actor (Lexot,...
- Peter Suschitzky: Polish-English cinematographer.
- Donna Theodore: American actress and singer.
- Raúl Ruiz: Chilean-French director producer and...
- Emmett Till
- FDR bans selling benzine / gasoline to Japan
- Red Sox Lefty Grove becomes 12th to win 300 games (his last victory)
- The Postal Code system is introduced in Germany.
- WWII: In response to the Japanese occupation of French Indo-China, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders the seizure of all Japanese assets in the United States.
- WWII: General Douglas MacArthur is named commander of all U.S. forces in the Philippines the Philippines Army is ordered nationalized by President Roosevelt.