Tuesday 18 July 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Hyatt-King and Henriette Lorentzen.
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1911 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Alexander Hyatt-King: Scholar (Mozart).
- Henriette Lorentzen: Norwegian humanist, peace activist, feminist, co-founder of the Nansen Academy, resistance member and concentration camp survivor during World War II, and publisher and editor-in-chief of the women's magazine Kvinnen og Tiden (1945–1955).
- de QUENETAIN Bertrand Huchet: St-Senoux Military man.
- Hume Cronyn: Canadian-American actor producer and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 July 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sharpshooters' March - Guido Deiro
- That's Why I Never Married - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?