Tuesday 18 July 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hume Cronyn and Alexander Hyatt-King.
The Accident, directed by Christopher Lawrence Chapman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 July 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1911 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Hume Cronyn: Canadian-American actor producer and screenwriter (d. 2003).
- Alexander Hyatt-King: Scholar (Mozart).
- Henriette Lorentzen: Norwegian humanist, peace activist, feminist, co-founder of the Nansen Academy, resistance member and concentration camp survivor during World War II, and publisher and editor-in-chief of the women's magazine Kvinnen og Tiden (1945–1955).
- de QUENETAIN Bertrand Huchet: St-Senoux Military man.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mary - Elizabeth Wheeler & Haydn Quartet
- Any Little Girl, That's a Nice Girl is the Right Little Girl for Me - Ada Jones