Monday 3 July 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Fournier and Ernesto Sabato.
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Harvester by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1911 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Jean Fournier: French violinist who died on 9 July 2003 in Caen.
- Ernesto Sabato: Argentine writer, painter and physicist.
- Ty Cobb hits in his 40th straight game. Does not get a hit next day
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Steamboat Bill - Arthur Collins
- John McCormack - Mother Machree
- Tell Her I Love Her So - Reed Miller
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?