Saturday 25 November 1939
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michèle Lesbre and Martin Feldstein.
Destry Rides Again, directed by George Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Come and Be Televised.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1939!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1939 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Michèle Lesbre
- Martin Feldstein: American government aide, the Chairman of President Reagan's Council of Economic Advisor in August 1982 and one of the most influential of the nation's conservative young economists.
- Angelino Soler
- Rosanna Schiaffino: Genoa, Italy -- Actress (Minotaur, Mazzabubu).