Monday 20 October 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bao Dai and Angelo Ephrikian.
Oliver Twist, directed by Thomas Bentley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while V.V.'s Eyes by Henry Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1913 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Angelo Ephrikian: Composer.
- Bao Dai: Emperor of Annam / Indochina / head of South Vietnam (1949-55).
- Barney Phillips: St. Louis, Missouri -- Actor (Dragnet, Felony Squad).
- Grandpa [Louis M] Jones: Niagra, Kentucky -- Country musician (Hee-Haw).
- J Michael Hagopian: Turkish-born American documentarian (d. 2010).
- Ataulfo De Orleans-Borbon t Coburg: Member of the Spanish Royal family.
- Grandpa Jones: American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998).
- J Hagopian: Turkish-American director and producer (d. 2010).
- Leander Schlegel: Composer, dies at 69.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?