Saturday 18 October 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Rowe Gilruth and Arne Skouen.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 October 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1913 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Robert Rowe Gilruth
- Arne Skouen: Norwegian film director, journalist, and writer.
- Evelyn Venable: American film and stage actress, and teacher at UCLA.
- Austrian-Hungary demands that Serbia and Albania leave
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet