Thursday 16 October 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alice Pearce and Cesar Bresgen.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1913 ?
- Alice Pearce: NYC, New York -- Comedienne / actress (Gladys Kravitz-Bewitched).
- Cesar Bresgen: Austrian composer / Organist.
- Gino Bechi: Italian baritone opera singer.
- Booth Theater opens at 222 W 44th St, New York City
- HMS ''Queen Elizabeth'' launched at Portsmouth Dockyard as the first oil-fired battleship.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet