Monday 27 October 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 27, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Rousselot and Robert Chaney.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 October 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1913 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- Jean Rousselot: French writer, journalist, poet, novelist, essayist.
- Robert Chaney: American Spiritualist Reverend, a billet reader and medium, the founder of "Astara" with his wife Earlyne when they relocated from Indiana to California.
- Joe Medicine Crow: American tribal historian and anthropologist.
- Joe Crow: American anthropologist historian and author.
- Luigi Piotti: Italian race car driver (d. 1971).
- President Wilson says US will never attack another country
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Sweethearts - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Flow Gently, Sweet Afton - Henry Burr