Monday 26 June 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 26, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Virginia Satir and Richard Cheney.
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1916 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Virginia Satir: American psychotherapist and author (d. 1988).
- Richard Cheney: American noted family, the father of Dick Cheney who was sworn in as vice-president of the U.S.
- Yitzhak Dazinger: Israeli sculptor.
- Paul Derrick: Co-operator / Christian socialist.
- Emile Matter: France Military man.
- Giuseppe Taddei: Italian actor and singer (d. 2010).
- Barbara Skelton: English memoirist, novelist and socialite.
- Cleveland Indians experiment with numbers on their jerseys (one game).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Bonny Bonny Jean - Harry Lauder
- Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go with Friday on Saturday Night? - Al Jolson
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You - Ernest Ball
- Fair Hawaii - Elsie Baker & Reed Miller