Friday 2 June 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frederic Warriner and Frederick Warringer.
Arsene Lupin, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while The Real Adventure by Henry Kitchell Webster was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1916 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Frederic Warriner: American character actor on the New York stage who specialized in Shakespeare and Shaw.
- Frederick Warringer: Pasadena Actor.
- Georgss Lagache: Lille physician.
- German troops under Lt Rackow take Fort Vaux
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Little Love, a Little Kiss - Maggie Teyte
- Prologue from Pagliacci - Louis Gravieure
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?