Sunday 18 June 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Young and Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala.
Flirting with Fate, directed by Christy Cabanne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Just David by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 June 1916 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- John Young: Actor / TV panelist (Masquerade Party).
- Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala: Colombian politician (d. 2005).
- Rowland Schaefer: American merchandise marketer and CEO of Claires Stores, a very popular, small retail outlet that specializes in jewelry and accessories, with over 1,000 locations in malls across the U.S.
- Julio Ayala: Colombian lawyer and politician 25th President of Colombia (d. 2005).
- Yanks score in every inning but 8th beat Indians 19-3
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Some Sort of Somebody - Billy Murray & Elsie Baker
- My Old Kentucky Home - Alma Gluck
- Enrico Caruso - O Sole Mio (My Sunshine)
- You Can't Get Along with 'Em or Without 'Em - Anna Chandler
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?