Sunday 18 June 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Young and Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala.
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1916 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- John Young: Actor / TV panelist (Masquerade Party).
- Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala: Colombian politician (d. 2005).
- Rowland Schaefer: American merchandise marketer and CEO of Claires Stores, a very popular, small retail outlet that specializes in jewelry and accessories, with over 1,000 locations in malls across the U.S.
- Julio Ayala: Colombian lawyer and politician 25th President of Colombia (d. 2005).
- Yanks score in every inning but 8th beat Indians 19-3
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Old Kentucky Home - Alma Gluck
- You Can't Get Along with 'Em or Without 'Em - Anna Chandler
- Some Sort of Somebody - Billy Murray & Elsie Baker
- Enrico Caruso - O Sole Mio (My Sunshine)