Friday 23 June 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Irene Worth and Irene Worth [Hattie Abrams].
Flirting with Fate, directed by Christy Cabanne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Just David by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 June 1916 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Irene Worth: American actress (d. 2002).
- Irene Worth [Hattie Abrams]: Nebraska, United States -- Actress (Nicolas & Alexandra).
- Jean Morin: French judge and Secretary General of the Merchant Navy.
- Len Hutton: English cricketer and soldier (d. 1990).
- Victor Chapman: US legionaire / WWI pilot, killed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Some Sort of Somebody - Billy Murray & Elsie Baker
- My Old Kentucky Home - Alma Gluck
- Enrico Caruso - O Sole Mio (My Sunshine)
- You Can't Get Along with 'Em or Without 'Em - Anna Chandler
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?