Friday 23 June 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 23, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Irene Worth and Irene Worth [Hattie Abrams].
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1916 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Irene Worth: American actress (d. 2002).
- Irene Worth [Hattie Abrams]: Nebraska, United States -- Actress (Nicolas & Alexandra).
- Jean Morin: French judge and Secretary General of the Merchant Navy.
- Len Hutton: English cricketer and soldier (d. 1990).
- Victor Chapman: US legionaire / WWI pilot, killed.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Siam - American Quartet
- So Long, Letty - Prince's Orchestra