Wednesday 21 June 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Cyril Bamford and Joe Bamford.
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1916 ?
- Joe Bamford: British manufacturer / multi-millionaire.
- Joseph Cyril Bamford: English inventor and industrialist (d. 2001).
- Joseph Bamford: English businessman founded J. C. Bamford (d. 2001).
- Herbert Friedman: American physicist and astronomer (d. 2000).
- Buddy O'Connor: Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1977).
- Mexican troops beat US expeditionary force under General Pershing
- Boston Rube Forster no-hits New York Yankees, 2-0.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Siam - American Quartet
- So Long, Letty - Prince's Orchestra