Tuesday 20 June 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William Balchin and Raymond Puio.
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1916 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- William Balchin: Geographer.
- Raymond Puio: French rapist of ten-year-old Dominique Seguin in 1977 (b.
- Jean-Jacques Bertrand: Canadian lawyer and politician 21st Premier of Quebec (d. 1973).
- Johnny Morris: British broadcaster / actor (Once in a Lifetime).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Siam - American Quartet
- So Long, Letty - Prince's Orchestra