Wednesday 14 June 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dorothy McGuire and Georg Henrik von Wright.
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while When a Man's a Man by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1916!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 June 1916 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Dorothy McGuire: American actress (Born 1916).
- Georg Henrik von Wright: Finnish-Swedish philosopher (Born 1916).
- Geoffrey Goodwin: British Professor of International Relations.
- Karl-Rudi Griesbach: Composer.
- Stanley Cristol: American professor of chemistry.
- Joao Simoes Lopes Neto: Brazilian writer (Born 1865).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Yaaka Hoola Hickey Doola - Al Jolson
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You (Is All That I Can Say) - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?