Wednesday 14 June 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Geoffrey Goodwin and Karl-Rudi Griesbach.
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1916 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Geoffrey Goodwin: British Professor of International Relations.
- Karl-Rudi Griesbach: Composer.
- Stanley Cristol: American professor of chemistry.
- Dorothy McGuire: American actress (Born 1916).
- Joao Simoes Lopes Neto: Brazilian writer (Born 1865).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 June 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You (Is All That I Can Say) - Henry Burr
- Yaaka Hoola Hickey Doola - Al Jolson
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?