Monday 5 June 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Sutherland and Paul Stiefbold.
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1916 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Jack Sutherland: Journalist.
- Paul Stiefbold: American astrologer that joined the AFA in June 1968.
- Eddie Joost: American baseball player and manager (d. 2011).
- Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You (Is All That I Can Say) - Henry Burr
- Yaaka Hoola Hickey Doola - Al Jolson