Wednesday 28 June 1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 28, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Olle Björklund .
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1916 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Olle Björklund: Swedish actor and journalist (d. 1981).
- Stefan Luchian: Romanian painter (Born 1868).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Bonny Bonny Jean - Harry Lauder
- Where Did Robinson Crusoe Go with Friday on Saturday Night? - Al Jolson
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You - Ernest Ball
- Fair Hawaii - Elsie Baker & Reed Miller