Sunday 25 June 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Edward Eaton and Theodore P Toynbee.
The Mystery of the Leaping Fish, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1916 ?
- Charles Edward Eaton
- Theodore P Toynbee: British journalist / writer (Savage Days, Barricade).
- Maxine Bell: American trance medium, pianist and composer.
- Charles Eaton: American writer and educator, he taught at the University of North Carolina from 1946-1952.
- Thomas Eakins: American painter sculptor and photographer (d. 1916).
- Tsar Nicolaas II fires Minister of Foreign Affairs Sasonov
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Siam - American Quartet
- So Long, Letty - Prince's Orchestra