Wednesday 27 July 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 27, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emile Genest and Garry Davis.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1921 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Emile Genest: Canadian actor (Born 1921).
- Garry Davis: American social campaigner, an international peace activist who created the World Passport, a travel document originally based on Article 13(2), Universal Declaration of Human Rights and on the concept of world citizenship.
- Jean Shepherd: Writer.
- Émile Genest: Canadian-American actor (d. 2003).
- 2nd government of Ruijs de Beerenbrouck forms
- Frederick Banting and Charles Best isolates insulin at University of Toronto
- Researchers at the University of Toronto led by biochemist Frederick Banting announce the discovery of the hormone insulin.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses - Reinald Werrenrath
- I Used to Love You, but It's All Over Now - Frank Crumit
- Cherie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra